Out of pocket expences on the budget plan

Girls Scout Leader

<font color="red">Brave And Fearless Leader Willin
My Girl Scouts are very cost concious about every little dime, so splurging and mega spending just doesn't happen, besides taking this trip on the budget plan. So what my question is, what expences are incurred on board? I we will be bring soft drinks on, bringing our own cameras, and really don't anticipate buying alot at the gift shops on board. So other than gratuities, what else is there to be aware of? We are taking the 3 day, with stops in Nassau and Castaway Cay. I know the costs of shore excursions, too. Help!!

The trip can be done frugally. We spent money our first trip on photos in Shutters, and soda mugs. The only things can think of that the girls might want to spend money on would be the game room, and tips for room service. There are so many opportunities, that it should be easy to steer them to the free/included items, and away from the extra cost items.

They can travel without ever spending another dime!! It sounds like you've already budgeted for the gratuities, so like the above poster said, they should tip for room service, etc. But, they can opt to NOT order room service, not spend in the game room, not buy in the gift shop, and not spend another dime.;)

Dear Girls Scout Leader
what ages are the girls and how many will be going ? Also i think in a earlier post you are not gong until 2003 so you have lots time to plan .JUst keep reading this board and you will gets tons of info . I spent a week on Royal caribbean ship and only had a$27.00 bill at the end of the week. IF you eat meals in the dining room soda is included. I do not drink tea or coffee so I always take powder lemonade you can always get water to mix it with . I would ask Disney if they would do anything special for the girls being it is a girl scout troop .You never know it dose not hurt to ask .Also if you plan your own time in Nassau you can do it cheaper . Say if you want to go to the Pirate museum call, write or e-mail them ask about a discount .Or if you want to go to Atlantis write the manager there explain how hard the girls are working to raise money . You can also call or write the tourist board for any info or advice ask them if there are any Girl scout troops or simular groups in Nassau maybe you could all get together for a few hours and your girls could meet new friends . I live in San Diego and as a girl scout we did a few trips over to Catalina Island I remember it was really fun .I am going on the 7 day in Jan so I can not get any info in Nassau as I am not going there but I am sure if you make a post on this board someone can ask questions in Nassau for you . The tourist office is a short walk from the dock . Good luck with planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter