Outdated

bumping to the top of the page for the new folks.

3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Newbie here--hope I'm not repeating old questions--I am not a AAA member but I'm wondering how much of a discount would I get if I became a member? Is there a standard reduction or does it depend on the room booked? Thanks for your help.

P.s. Useful info on this thread! Great job!

Newbie here--hope I'm not repeating old questions--I am not a AAA member but I'm wondering how much of a discount would I get if I became a member? Is there a standard reduction or does it depend on the room booked? Thanks for your help.

P.s. Useful info on this thread! Great job!

There is no discount for becoming a member....the perks is what you get...late checkout, free welcome gift, free or discounted upgrades ;)

I thought there were possibilities of getting a discount on the rooms with an AAA membership...:confused3

I think Bubba's Mom was talking about the Loewesfirst card. You can call Universal and ask what the AAA rate would be or you can go to the AAA website. I used the AAA website to book my next stay and it was the least expensive at that time. Plus you can use the card for discounts at restaurants in the parks.

What do you all think the chances are of getting the AAA discount from the Wednesday night before President's Weekend..until President's Day? Probably...since that is so popular...not much of a chance? :sad2:

This is a fantastic thread!

I'm hoping all you helpful folks can help me out here...

I still have Blue status (but this stay should take me to Gold!) and I was wondering if I booked a Pool View or better at HRH, if I would still be eligible for a room upgrade upon check-in. It looks to me as if we would, but I thought it'd be best to see what you experts would say!

TIA!! :goodvibes

This is a fantastic thread!

I'm hoping all you helpful folks can help me out here...

I still have Blue status (but this stay should take me to Gold!) and I was wondering if I booked a Pool View or better at HRH, if I would still be eligible for a room upgrade upon check-in. It looks to me as if we would, but I thought it'd be best to see what you experts would say!

TIA!! :goodvibes

blue status at check in time might be able to get a free upgrade if a room is available.
if you booked a garden view, the upgrade would be pool view.
no other upgrades for blue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter