Outdoor dining in Disney Springs?

We had a great lunch on the patio at homecoming. It’s covered and there were fans so it felt very comfortable.

I’ve dined outside at:
Homecomin’
Paddlefish
Boathouse (Dockside Bar)
STK
Wine Bar George
Raglan Road

Raglan Road’s outside tables felt very temporary. Not a full meal but there is outdoor seating at Jock Lindsay’s Hangar Bar.

Almost every restaurant and bar at Disney Springs has outdoor seating. I think TRex may not?

Agree that almost every restaurant at Disney Springs has outdoor seating. Disney Springs itself can be crowded - especially on the weekend - but most places offer the ability to sit outside. Adding to the above lists: Frontera Cocina, Jaleo, Terralina, City Works, House of Blues, Polite Pig, D-luxe Burger, Blaze Pizza, Earl of Sandwich. My personal faves are Boathouse and Wine Bar George.

I’ve dined outside at:
Homecomin’
Paddlefish
Boathouse (Dockside Bar)
STK
Wine Bar George
Raglan Road

Raglan Road’s outside tables felt very temporary. Not a full meal but there is outdoor seating at Jock Lindsay’s Hangar Bar.
RR had outside tables before the pandemic; enough for two servers. Perhaps they added more.

I’m pretty sure our table was an addition. I know about the patio but we were right out on the walkway that runs along the side of the restaurant.

We enjoyed our lunch upstairs and outside at Wine Bar George. Some outdoor seating areas are better than others, but they are available at many restaurants at DS - but are also popular. I don't recall being able to reserve an outside spot, but that might have changed. We had to ask when we arrived for our reservation.

Just back. We dined outdoors at Boathouse on our first night. The patio is reasonably large and overlooks a marina and the water, and OKW. There was a nice breeze, the view was pretty and the food was good. I'd do it again...

Our favorite outdoor dining was Boathouse. Their outdoor space is huge and tables are well spaced.

In May, parents (in late 60's/70's) & I dined outside at Boathouse, Terralina, and Homecomin. Boathouse was fine (we were on the deck outside the restaurant), but it required us to walk through a 100% full restaurant to get to our table. There was no social distancing or spacing INSIDE. Even outside we were pretty close to other tables, but I wasn't as concerned as I thought I'd be due to the ample fresh air and hot sun baking down. Terralina was great. Homecomin tried to seat us inside next to the bar (also noticed inside tables were closely packed together). We ended up sitting on their screened in porch close to their bar. The table was not great (next to a squeaky sliding door), but I suppose beggars can't be choosers. We were able to walk along the side of the porch to leave instead of having to go indoors again upon exit.

One restaurant that I love and think their safety protocol would be top notch is Wolfgang Puck, but I didn't know if they had outdoor seating. I do miss that restaurant and would've preferred to book it.

Other restaurants we considered (but ran out of nights) include Morimoto (but maybe call & confirm the outdoor seating situation on your ressie) and Wine Bar George.

I’m pretty sure our table was an addition. I know about the patio but we were right out on the walkway that runs along the side of the restaurant.

The table area outside to the right of the entrance has been there for a few years now. Added before Covid.

One restaurant that I love and think their safety protocol would be top notch is Wolfgang Puck, but I didn't know if they had outdoor seating. I do miss that restaurant and would've preferred to book it.

Other restaurants we considered (but ran out of nights) include Morimoto (but maybe call & confirm the outdoor seating situation on your ressie) and Wine Bar George.
WP does have outdoor seating. It used to be located along the side alley of the restaurant but now it’s in the front of the eatery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter