Outdoor dining?

DMLAINI

DIS Veteran
Which restaurants at the universal parks, citywalk, or Royal Pacific have outdoor dining (quick or table service)?

As far as city walk goes, off the top of my head.. Vivo is one of our favorite restaurants and has a covered outdoor area. Margaritaville also has the porch of indecision which is a lovely way to drink, eat and kill time

Jake`s at RP has outdoor seating.

Citywalk has NBC, Red Oven Pizza, Cowfish and Margaritaville and several options upstairs that are more fast food places.

Mythos has outdoor seating and Confisco Grille has the bar attached with the same menu that has seating outside.

Lombards and several counter service places like Simpsons area have some outdoor seating. Louie`s do have a couple outside but not many and Ben & jerry`s have a few too. Today Cafe too.

I’ve sat outside at Mythos, Confisco Grill and Lombard’s. Lombard’s outdoor balcony is my favorite but it closes in poor weather. I was able to eat outside at both Mythos and Confisco on a rainy day.

NBC Sports Grill and Brew has outside tables but they’ve been closed at lunch during all of my visits since the reopening.

I‘ve had one lunch at Margaritaville since the reopening. The patio seating is nice but the food was just okay. I much prefer the eats at NBC.

We really enjoyed our outdoor dinner at Mythos a week ago. We stayed at royal pacific and they were willing to serve us breakfast outside of the main restaurant (there are tables with umbrellas). The front desk told me no outdoor seating but the restaurant said no problem. For city walk make sure to have a reservation - we got shut out on our first night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter