Outfit planning

allymouse

Mouseketeer
What would you wear in the parks the first week in November? I am a 37-year-old mom of a one-year-old boy traveling with him and my husband.

Thanks!

What would you wear in the parks the first week in November? I am a 37-year-old mom of a one-year-old boy traveling with him and my husband.

Thanks!

I would dress in layers because that can be a funny time of year. We've experienced some warm days and then also had some pretty cool days and evenings on various trips. I would watch the forecast the week before and then pack accordingly. Always loved early November - very little to no humidity and great park weather. Enjoy!

I would plan on light weight pants, and I would bring a sweater. It will probably be fairly warm during the day, but it may get cooler at night. One December, we wore shorts one day and the heaviest clothes we could find the next!

Two years ago I did shorts and tanks everyday but one. I always had a jacket/sweatshirt because the mornings and night would get cool, but I always need one for the a/c too. Our last day I did wear capri's because it was a bit more chilly that morning than the others had been. It'll still get into the 80's with lows in the 60's average wise. But look at the weather beforehand.

The last time I was there in November, the locals were saying it was brutally hot. It was 90s and humid that first week in November.

I usually take a jacket for the evenings and couple of thin long-sleeve shirts that I can layer under my t-shirts in the morning and the evening (I take them off in the restroom when it starts to warm up).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter