Outlets on Disney Wonder

littleBeast

Earning My Ears
My friend and I are sharing a Verandah room on the Disney Wonder, going to Alaska. Since we are sharing, we are going to take turns sleeping on the bed and the couch.

I have a desk / travel fan that I bought to bring on trips... I bought it specifically because it is both powerful and quiet; I need it to sleep but I don’t want to disturb my roommate. However, as both power strips and extension cords are forbidden, I am really concerned about my ability to use this fan and have it anywhere near me when asleep (a small fan on the other side of the room does nothing...)

Can anyone tell me how many outlets there are, which ones are 3-prong vs USB, and their location? Is there a 3-prong outlet next to the bed and couch? Pictures are great if you have them.

Also looking for USB fan recommendations if you have them...

My friend and I are sharing a Verandah room on the Disney Wonder, going to Alaska. Since we are sharing, we are going to take turns sleeping on the bed and the couch.

I have a desk / travel fan that I bought to bring on trips... I bought it specifically because it is both powerful and quiet; I need it to sleep but I don’t want to disturb my roommate. However, as both power strips and extension cords are forbidden, I am really concerned about my ability to use this fan and have it anywhere near me when asleep (a small fan on the other side of the room does nothing...)

Can anyone tell me how many outlets there are, which ones are 3-prong vs USB, and their location? Is there a 3-prong outlet next to the bed and couch? Pictures are great if you have them.

Also looking for USB fan recommendations if you have them...

Nearest 3 prong outlet for the couch is on the desk next to the TV. The bed has a 3 prong outlet above at least one of the night stands.

The Wonder and Magic are the same....here is a pic from the Magic two weeks ago. Here is also a pic of the hairdryers in the room. They work very well. They are Baby Bliss and need to be plugged into the round outlet at the desk or they won't work. There are also two USB outlets in the clock by the side of the bed.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter