Outlook Lounge on Dream

Disney_Life84

I love Mickey!
So I feel like a ding bat. We are getting ready for our 3rd time on the Dream in a few weeks. I just now learned about the Outlook Lounge. I'm so upset that I didn't know about it before! What is like? How do you get there? Is it adults only? Is it only open during certain hours? I want to be sure and check it out this time!

Is there one on the Wonder or was that turned into a Concierge lounge?
The Wonder's Outlook Lounge (above Cove Cafe) was turned into a Concierge lounge....which is really too bad. We enjoyed the space on our Alaska cruise in 2016.

The Wonder's Outlook Lounge (above Cove Cafe) was turned into a Concierge lounge....which is really too bad. We enjoyed the space on our Alaska cruise in 2016.

We were so disappointed too. :sad2:

Now we just have to find out the answer to the OP's question about the Dream. Is the Outlook Lounge still there or was it also turned into a Concierge lounge?

Now we just have to find out the answer to the OP's question about the Dream. Is the Outlook Lounge still there or was it also turned into a Concierge lounge?

Lol thank you! I was hoping the conversation would curve back around to my question.
:flower1:

So I feel like a ding bat. We are getting ready for our 3rd time on the Dream in a few weeks. I just now learned about the Outlook Lounge. I'm so upset that I didn't know about it before! What is like? How do you get there? Is it adults only? Is it only open during certain hours? I want to be sure and check it out this time!
It's still shown on the deck plans at disneycruiseline.com. Forward funnel on deck 14 (above the Edge).

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships/deck-plans/

I've been to the Outlook Lounge on the Fantasy a number of times. AFAIK, the Dream's version is very similar. It's mainly used for meetings and small private events so it's off limits to Guests a lot of the time. There's not much to see or do there because it's just a vacant lounge. It's on deck 14 and is accessible by only one mid-ship elevator or you can use the Vibe stairway. Don't be disappointed if you don't find it or can't get in. There are photos and videos of both versions on the Internet.

It is really just a multi-use space, not an actual lounge. There no bar or services. They do use it sometimes for private functions, Bill W meetings, wedding receptions, etc.

It is really just a multi-use space, not an actual lounge. There no bar or services. They do use it sometimes for private functions, Bill W meetings, wedding receptions, etc.

I've only been in the one on the Fantasy, but I gotta say it was a nice space. High up, so a good view. Open most of the time (toddler time is the thing that closed it the most, which was not often). Think of it like a cruise ship library space. No, they don't put books or games there, but if you are looking for a quiet place to bring your own games or books and spread out on a table or two, then this is a good bet. Most people don't know it is there, or that you have to use the midships elevators to get there, so it was empty most of the times I checked. I'm always on the lookout for a place to get away from my fellow passengers for a while, and this was a good one. Unless everyone reads this post...

I've only been in the one on the Fantasy, but I gotta say it was a nice space. High up, so a good view. Open most of the time (toddler time is the thing that closed it the most, which was not often). Think of it like a cruise ship library space. No, they don't put books or games there, but if you are looking for a quiet place to bring your own games or books and spread out on a table or two, then this is a good bet. Most people don't know it is there, or that you have to use the midships elevators to get there, so it was empty most of the times I checked. I'm always on the lookout for a place to get away from my fellow passengers for a while, and this was a good one. Unless everyone reads this post...

Woah. That's so cool to know. Thank you.
And thanks to OP for asking.
I've been on the Fantasy several times and I don't think I've even heard about it, much less seen it.

I looked it up online and there's a short video of it on youtube.

It has a grand piano. wow. I might sneak in a couple of times to play a little bit quietly if no one's around. I miss playing my piano so much on long trips.
The place looks so nice.

We were waiting on the midship elevators on the fantasy last year, and when the doors opened, there was a bridal party and some cast members in there. Chatted on the way up - they were going to deck 14 - the outlook.

CM said it was used for special functions on the fantasy. That lucky bride was getting married up there :)

The outlook on the Fantasy is smaller than the one on the Dream. Went there for an interdenominational service. But yeah...typically for private functions such as weddings and other small gatherings. No lounge up there though.

Agree with previous posters. I went up on Fantasy to check it out; was closed but you could peek in. Private function room only.

Well that's disappointing. I was all excited to find a new lounge lol. Oh well, I will still try and go up there and see it. Thanks everyone!
:sunny:

It’s “vacant” enough that it was where Guest Services suggested I go to pump breastmilk on the Dream last week when I inquired if there was a private space I could use prior to staterooms being ready on embarkation day....

We went in there in December for designated toddler time. They had foam blocks and pads and only 3 toddlers were there, total, including ours. There is a baby grand piano in there and some seating, and not much else. The view is nice. I imagine there is nobody up there most of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter