• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(Over 21) What is your favorite alcoholic drink?

Wild Turkey...what else do you need :banana:

Wife prefers Long Island Iced Teas...guess I could post that on the "How we met" thread too :rolleyes:

I'm a Mike's Hard Lemonade fan.
Ami, that slushy sounds like my kind of drink. Where in Epcot do you get one?

I like the Mikes stuff, too. Have you tried the new flavors like pomegranite? Yummy!

The slushy is in a stand in France. They have an orange one too that's good, but that Lemonade one~I have dreams about that! :laughing:

Malibu rum and pineapple juice
Pina Colada
Strawberry Margarita- tip: do not suck through a straw quickly so you can ride on soarin

I am definately going to have to try the mudslide with ice cream :thumbsup2

DH Beer or coke and whiskey

Well, I love Margaritas. Mostly I drink skinny pirates....rum and diet coke. A good Sangria. And I tried the Grey Goose Lemonade Slushy in Epcot last week~ WOW!

Diet Coke,Captin Morgan,Black berry brandy:) or instead of diet coke use Sierra Mist. Thats what my DW likes. But I mostly drink COLD beer.:thumbsup2

Beer,,,but always on the look for different mixed stuff.

But I must say in Epcot, either in Japan or China, there is a stand out front that has frozen "green teas" that has been mixed with some kinda nectar from the gods.:cool1:

I work in a liquor store so I am sampling everything. I keep telling myself it is product research so I can help my customers.;) My favorite drink is Jack and Coke. Prefer Gentleman Jack but my wallet doesn't. I will drink most any bourbon. Sometimes I want something fruity and sweet. Mix Malibu, Midori, Banana Liquor and pineapple juice. Splash of grenadine. Yummy!!! That is actually the Hula Hoop from Pop Century.
My DH likes Jim Beam and Coke. He never changes. No sense of adventure.

BEER!:drinking1
I used to drink screwdrivers but after one long night :crazy2: I could not drink orange juice for a long time.

Mojitos!! :lovestruc

I also like pomegranite martinis, wine, and dark beer.

I like the Mikes stuff, too. Have you tried the new flavors like pomegranite? Yummy!

The slushy is in a stand in France. They have an orange one too that's good, but that Lemonade one~I have dreams about that! :laughing:

Ami, I have to admit that I'm a huge fan of the Grey Goose Vodka Lemonade slushy they have in France. If the thing wasn't so freaking expensive I would be in big trouble, I can down those in 30 seconds....lol

Next to the Mexican Margaritas my new favorite drink in Epcot by far!

Pina Colada......Mudslide....but the one thing that I drink most and that agrees with me no matter how much I drink is Kahlua on the Rocks! Oh, and don't forget to take aspirin before you go to bed...helps in the morning.

Nancy

Don't drink much but when I do I usually drink beer.
I did take quite a liking to Miami Vice on our last cruise. YUMMY!

Southern Suds - but I guess I can't count that since it's
my own homebrew. So I guess it would be beer....lager varieties
especially Yuengling.

Lately I've found blueberry vodka mixed with cranberry juice (or blueberry juice) very yummy. And I'm another fan of mudslides mixed with ice cream and Hershey syrup!

Strawberry Margarita on the rocks( I think frozen margarita's delute the alcohol)
Long Island Iced Tea...nice and strong. Yep, If I'm gonna drink, bring on the buzz.

Mostly beer drinking these days...draft, can or bottle will do. Back in the good ole days liked cherry vodka, lemonade schnapps with lemonade koolaid, butterscotch schnapps, etc. I've had mudslides but they are too heavy to drink much of. I've even had some lovely drink with grape koolaid and grain alcohol. My poor liver. :)

Beer. I like Warsteiner (German Beer), Miller Lite and Busch Light. I do like Margaritas but I have to drink so many of them to feel that buzz;) . I too liked screwdrivers but after one long night of drinking them I could not drink orange juice nor could I even stand the spell of oranges for a while.

Beer. I like Warsteiner (German Beer), Miller Lite and Busch Light. I do like Margaritas but I have to drink so many of them to feel that buzz;) . I too liked screwdrivers but after one long night of drinking them I could not drink orange juice nor could I even stand the spell of oranges for a while.

I think I don't remember that night also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter