Over the Pearls and Under the Crown

elemusing

DIS Veteran
Oh my goodness. . .

I almost wrecked my car this morning on the way to work.

And then Pete saying "This podcast is getting gayer by the second."

I was laughing so hard!

And I needed that laugh.

The DIS podcast is My Laughing Place!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Mine too!! I always listen at work on Tuesday nights and it is the only thing that gets me through. I thought I was gonna hurt myself laughing over that part.:lmao:

I saw that you are from Ky, so "GO CATS!":cheer2:

Oh my goodness. . .

I was laughing so hard!

And I needed that laugh.

Tell me you wouldn't pay to listen on a weekly basis after hearing THAT show!

Oh my goodness. . .

I was laughing so hard!

And I needed that laugh.

Why do you think I listen to the podcast for the first time while I'm sitting at my desk? I don't trust myself not to do serious bodily harm if I'm driving or at the gym. I could kill myself if I fell off my new favorite cardio machine (it's speed skating movements. I love it.)

Kim

I often freak out my fellow commuters when I suddenly burst our laughing on the subway into work!

But I think I laughed even more when the catch phrase was actually made into a tag for Kevin, as suggested :cool1: :lmao:

Why do you think I listen to the podcast for the first time while I'm sitting at my desk? I don't trust myself not to do serious bodily harm if I'm driving or at the gym. I could kill myself if I fell off my new favorite cardio machine (it's speed skating movements. I love it.)

Kim

Speed skating movements sounds interesting. Pushing off from side to side I would think? Never seen that one before. Cool.:cool2:

Right after I stopped laughing (I did practise my wave first) then Pete says "I was off like a prom dress!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought "DIS Sponsor" was just a fanciful "warm fuzzy" avatar. There's sponsorship?

I see you did it! :worship: wow!! Did you get an email address?! If I get one I want it to be Kevinsbestfriend@disboards. :confused3

I will be saving my money for that.....somebody tell Daddyceratops it would be a great mothers day present (that and a pod cruise!)

I almost fell off of my bed while listening to this! Another great moment to go down in DIS Unplugged history! ROFL! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter