Overdue Disneyland TR from June 2007! *with pics!*

FWIW, Christina and Amanda, we've eaten at Taste Pilots Grill twice and loved it! DH has a salad (I think it has slices of fried or grilled chicken in it?), and the boys always order the mini-hamburgers and fries. Both times I ordered a barbeque ribs basket, and swapped onion rings in place of the fries. (DH is on a very low-fat diet, so we don't eat that kind of stuff at home.) The ribs were so yummy, and the onion rings were the real deal, not the kind with chopped up bits of onion. WOW, was that a great treat!!!

Oh, I also had a chocolate milkshake. I can't even tell you how long it's been since I had a milkshake, maybe 15 years??? Fabulous! (I have no idea how many calories were in that one meal, but it was worth every one of them!) :laughing:

Great TR!!! I loved reading all of it!! Now I am drooling for a Monte Cristo LOL. :rotfl:

I LOVE seeing the girls.. they were SO little then! Olivia was 22 months, right? Briar will be 21 months for our trip in July.

I just hope she loves all the characters like Olivia did!

I still can not believe Sierra rode Tot!!!

Great report! Loved reading about all your adventures. Its never too late and I really enjoyed all the pictures and reviews of different things that you experienced while on your trip. Hope you get to go again soon!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter