NOW WITH LESS TAG!
There is some overlapping of headers at the top of pages:

Screen Shot 2015-02-02 at 1.38.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-02-02 at 1.59.40 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-02 at 1.38.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-02 at 1.38.00 PM.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 6

I still have the overlapped headers issue too. It occurs with browser window content widths of between 871 pixels down to 753 pixels (where the minimal-content option switches in). I think they are still working on it though, so give them a bit of time.

upload_2015-2-3_8-24-9.png

Andre

Today the screen is perfect. I can read all info band.
Thank you

Today the screen is perfect. I can read all info band.
Thank you
Are you on an iOS device, such as an iPad or iPhone? Those aren't overlapping for me, but my Mac desktop/laptop still are.

Are you on an iOS device, such as an iPad or iPhone? Those aren't overlapping for me, but my Mac desktop/laptop still are.
I didn't have any trouble on my android tablet. I haven't checked my laptop.

The problem was on my home PC a Dell. The browser I use is Firefox. I went to the Firefox website and did re-loaded update. Since then the problem I was having is gone.

You might try doing an update re-load and see if that makes a difference for you.

Good luck
Geemo

The problem was on my home PC a Dell. The browser I use is Firefox. I went to the Firefox website and did re-loaded update. Since then the problem I was having is gone.

You might try doing an update re-load and see if that makes a difference for you.

Good luck
Geemo
My guess is this is a browser width issue like andrewilley mentioned, so small devices, like tablets and phones work fine, but larger screens don't yet accommodate the header. I'm glad you've resolved it though:)

I found the answer below on another thread that worked for me and my iMac 21.5". It did reduce the font size though so I'm going with increased font magnification and increased header overlap:upsidedow

andrewilley: "You could also try reducing the page magnification setting in your browser."

Good luck
Geemo

Where you using your tablet in portrait or landscape mode?

The problem still exists on my iPad. But has never existed on my iPhone. The problem CAN EXIST on my Mac, but usually doesn't because I have a 23 inch cinema display and generally have my browser cover most of the screen, so I never see it, but you can see it play out in these three images.

small-browser-window--destinations-shows.png This would be nice for all views , but alas only shows up on my iPhone

small-browser-window--double-bar-destinations.png This shows up on my iPad when in Portrait mode, or if my browser window on my mac is too small and is the least desired.

larger-browser-window--everything-is-good---.png This is what shows up normally on my mac when the browser window is large enough, this is also how my iPad in LANDSCAPE mode shows up.

Couldn't tell you what the setting is on my tablet....

On my home PC I use a 27" wide screen monitor. The screen resolution is on 1920 x 1080 with the orientation in Landscape.

Do you use Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or one of the other major browsers?
I use Firefox. When I ran an update of Firefox this morning, the problem was gone.

Try running an update for the one you use and see if this works for you too.

Good luck
Geemo

This is getting closer to being resolved. I still have about 11 pixels to kill.

LOL, you give those pixels hell for us.

Ironically, I had exactly the same problem with the menus on my own site when I tweaked some layout details a few months back - certain browsers were rendering text in slightly different widths, and thus causing an overflow onto a second line. I ended up hard-coding the header blocks rather than allowing dynamic widths (just for the menus, the rest of the site is dynamic).

Andre

:badpc:Death to the pixels! You did it! No overlapping headers any longer even with super duper jumbo magnification:magnify:. Thank you, @WebmasterCorey.

Nope, still not quite 100% fixed on the live site. I currently measure it at about 30 pixels (the issue occurs from approx. 750 to 780 pixels width, at 100% magnification on IE). I'm sure those pesky pixels are being given a darned good talking to though.

Andre

Nope, still not quite 100% fixed on the live site. I currently measure it at about 30 pixels (the issue occurs from approx. 750 to 780 pixels width, at 100% magnification on IE). I'm sure those pesky pixels are being given a darned good talking to though.

Andre
I'm using Safari. I'm sure those IE mag. pixels will relent soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter