Oxygen use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald&Tinkerbell

Mouseketeer
My mom has been put on oxygen 24/7 and we plan to go to DW Jan 2008. Does anyone have any experience with the parks, rides, travel? We don't really know where to begin.

i am pretty sure you cannot take oxygen on planes. it is compressed flammble gas, so i don't think you can bring it. i think you can have one of those air-respirators which filters and forces regualr air, but not an oxygen tank...

you may want to consider renting a wheelchair with an oxygen tank holder, as those tanks get heavy. or even use a regular baby stroller to carry it!

you need to consider endurance and heat issues too.

But I need park info. We drive to DW and don't go when it's hot. But this oxygen thing just happened last week and I scanned the disability board and didn't see anything on it. We always stay on property, so I need practical info on park touring, rides, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter