• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OYNX redemption

Dylemma1

Mouseketeer
I think I read that Oynx members get 15% off merchandise, so does that mean the 5 day adult ticket to wdw would be 5100 minus 15%? How do you purchase the tickets?
On the website, I thought that when I put my airmiles number in, then chose the ticket it would change the amount of airmiles needed but it doesn't.
Does the discount come up when you hit the purchase button or do you have to use a personal shopper to do this?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Sorry, the discount is only on merchandise ... not the stuff under the Events & Attractions. You will see items that DO have a discount clearly marked like this:
upload_2018-9-8_0-47-15.png
You can look at just the Onyx Rewards if you want by clicking on the top of the page where it says Your Status Onyx and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on View All. For the "stuff" though, you just need to scroll thru every section to see what's "on sale"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter