"Oz, The Great and Powerful" Trailer

I am so torn about it! I don't know how to feel based on the trailer just yet. I think it is cast well but i hate the graphics that are so computer generated! The original Wizard of Oz (i know this is not a remake but a new movie, but still) is one of my all time favorites, and one of those movies i always think just shouldnt be messed with. However, i am really hoping to love the new movie and therefore, cant wait for it either. haha

Oh my gosh! I haven't even heard of it until now and after looking at the trailer, I'm really excited! It looks like a lot of fun!
Definitely will be seeing that in theatres!

Ya this movie looks good!! Can't wait to see it although it's probably going to be a year or so untill it comes out. :3dglasses

I have seen the trailer for this and the visuals look breathtakingly amazing!!!!! I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter