• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oz the Great and Powerful

colaboy29

Mouseketeer
I got to see Oz the Great and Powerful Saturday at the DVC sneak preview. Awesome movie! Loved it!

I was there too! It was really good! Better than I expected. It was so awesome being able to go to it. Normally when they have special events I'm not at WDW at that time.

Hi
It was a great film but i left confused....
i am not sure where it fits in with Wicked.....
i goggled it but nothing.........................

lol :-)

Hi
It was a great film but i left confused....
i am not sure where it fits in with Wicked.....
i goggled it but nothing.........................

lol :-)

Wicked isn't Oz canon so Disney doesn't have to connect to their story.

Is the new Oz movie considered canon? Not that it matters that much, continuity was not L. Frank Baum's highest priority.

I enjoyed this movie so much! I know there were quite a few complaints about James Franco and Mila Kunis, but I didn't have any issues with their performance.

I actually saw this 3 times in the theater - but only once in 3D. I already pre-ordered the Blu-Ray for it's June release.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter