Ozbrooke's Pre Trip Report

ozbrooke

Earning My Ears
I'm down to 4 sleeps before we head off to the US! Getting so excited :banana: , although it'll be 2 1/2 weeks before we get to Disneyland.

Who: Me (33 year old single mum from Australia) :cloud9: been to DL quite a bit, 4 year old DS (American born, Aussie raised :) ) first timer! :wizard:

When: Leave for America Friday 6th April, spend 1 1/2 weeks in Bass Lake/San Jose/Yosemite visiting my DSs dad. I also get to visit my best friend in the whole world :cool1:

How: To get to Disneyland we'll be driving from Bass Lake, it should take 5 -ish hours, but we'll probably have to stop along the way. I'm very scared :scared: about this part. DS hasn't spent more than 2 hours in a car before.

Disneyland: Arrive Wednesday April 18th, probably about halfway through the day, check in at HoJos (I also stayed there on my first trip to Disneyland when I was 12!!), return the rental car and then get to DL. Spend the afternoon/evening looking around and doing rides

Thursday 19th April - EE, fantasyland rides, have Ridemax and have a plan!! Do midday rest and return for more rides and the parade.

Friday 20th April - A friend from LA and her son (who I used to babysit for when I lived in LA) will come and spend the day with us. Don't really have a plan for most of the day, just want to spend time with them and enjoy both parks. ELP that night (I'm so excited, it's my favourite parade EVER)

Sat 21st April - our last day :( , our flight out is late at night so we'll get to spend most of the day at the parks, will do a couple of hours at DL in the morning and the rest of the day at DCA.

I'm so looking forward to coming to the US, I miss it (lived in the US for 3 years from 2000-2003)!

I am really excited to read more on your trip report. I know you and your son will create memories to last a lifetime.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter