Pacing the parks over length of stay or going park commando with family!

I feel like we have tried all sorts of combinations. We have done a week when we had to leave the parks in the afternoons for naptime and returned after the daily rainstorm (dreadful waste of time but I was with people that needed that down time). We have done trips when we took a day off during the week to do something non-Disney (again, the day was fun but not worth missing a Disney day). We have done a week when the parks got done but weren't open to close. That being said, next trip it will be me and 3 girls, 4, 9, 11. I plan on doing parks open to close for the week with 1 day off to hit the pool or whatever they want to do. It's tough for me because we go to FL twice a year so we can do a lot of the non-park stuff during that time. It's driving me crazy really to have that one down day considering how much cheaper it would be to add the extra day, how much we're already paying for the hotel and how often they have access to other pools but I think they may mutiny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter