Pack & Play cribs at PPH (or GCH & DLH)?

jenpace

DIS Veteran
We'll be staying at The PPH this November and will have our twins with us who will be 22 months old at the time. Can anyone who has used the resort hotel Pack & Plays comment on them? I'll be bringing their blankets from home so they're comfortable, should I bring special fitted sheets too? Thanks

Yes, these are the ones I'm asking about, wondering how comfortable they are for toddlers and if I should bring anything to help make the mattress softer.

So I can not speak to Disneyland specifically but I can speak to WDW and all other hotels I've stayed at (about 5 with DD) and the mattresses we have always gotten are the thin ones that are standard. We started shipping or bring a pack and play mattress with us link below.

It was a life saver! However I would say right around 22 months she stopped sleeping in the pack and play during travel even thought she is still in a crib at home, it's just to small and her seeing is was causing issues so she sleeps in bed with me now.

https://www.amazon.com/Dream-Me-Foam-Pack-Mattress/dp/B006Z2BZBU

Our closets at the DLH had the standard Graco PNPs. I didn't look for sheets but didn't see any obviously sitting there. I usually take a fleece blanket to pad it and my own sheet to put over that, if we are ever using a PNP. I'd call and ask about sheets if you aren't taking them and are wanting them. Not much worse than not being able to get babies to sleep well on vacation!

I've stayed at PPH 3 times and GCH and have used their pack n plays in each one. They are nothing fancy but I was happy that they are graco brand (not a cheaper) and very clean. I'm pretty sure that they had a fitted sheet each time but I always bring one anyway (just in case there's an accident) so I can't be 100% positive.

Thanks for the helpful replies. I had planned on getting a couple of sheets to bring for the PNPs and will try and figure something out to make them more comfortable, whether it's getting the mattresses that NJlauren mentioned or bringing an egg crate type topper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter