Package Payment

SothrnChic

Mouseketeer
My childhood friend and I are heading down for Wine and Dine weekend to participate in the 5K and 10K runs. We booked a package so that we can pay on it over time. Is there any way for her to log in and make payments on it or does she have to go through my account?? Just trying to find the easiest way of doing this other than going through something like PayPal. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Does she have her own MDE account? If she does, she should be able to link the reservation to see it (and it might give her the option to pay). If not, I believe she can always call in a payment.

Pretty sure that she will have to use your MDE account and password. I just tried to open SIL's reservation and it would not get me to the payment page. That tells me that I can't make a payment for her reservation from my login. But, I am betting that she can call in a payment over the phone with no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter