• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Packing for solo trip...

zakatak

<font color=deeppink>Cinderella looked at me like
Hi!

I have finished my packing list and it comes to about 10 things! Now, I know I am not packing for a family of five (3 kids 6 and under), but come on! Is this all I really need? I basically have the following:

Clothes
Bathroom supplies (Toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, excedrin!)
Digitial Camera
Digital Radio
AP & MVMCP tickets

What am I forgetting? I am planning on only bringing my neckwallet (for money/tickets) and a fanny pack (for the camera).

What will I do without a stroller/diaper bag/backpack and whining children?????? :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

P.S. The digital radio fits in the palm of my hand easily. It is really small! I think I will use it at the pool... with my marguaritas... and a good book. Any suggestions on a good book?

So... solo packers... what have I forgotten?

Karen :confused:

Well-broken in walking shoes, sunscreen, moleskin, and scissors to cut moleskin.

I think you have the best list of things and have a margarita for me as you sit by the pool listening to your music!;)

I was going to say to take your foot care kit like Betsey Ann suggested. Take some sandwich size ziplok bags so you can pack a few bandaids and mole skin in your waist pack.

You won't miss the stroller :) You're going to love touring solo, I love it :)

You are discovering yet another one of the benefits of solo travel. Much lighter luggage!

I am bringing a 24" ROLLING suitcase packed to the brim for my 3.5 days at WDW!:rolleyes: And YES I am traveling ALONE!:o

I travel alone all the time. I take a laundry bag for dirty laundry, if you are not going to do wash, it separates the clean stuff from the other. I always take an alarm clock, sometimes the wake up service doesn't work and I don't want to miss anything. Did you say you had a digital camera? If you did then you will not have to worry about film. I have never used a digital camera so I don't know what you need for that.

The most important things to take are a good sense of humor and plenty of money. :jester: :jester:

Have a great time.

Originally posted by zakatak

What will I do without a stroller/diaper bag/backpack and whining children??????

Enjoy yourself. I know this isn't the same, but when I take my Disney vacation I don't have to carry my D*&%n book bag with me and I enjoy it emensly. Just enjoy yourself.

On my last solo trip (over halloween week), I did something that I have never done before......

I brought one suitcase/on wheels and a carry-on, but this time since I was packed to the brim, I also packed a additional carryon bag just in case. I have found in the past that it would be great to have a bag just for the dirty close. Trust me it worked out great.

God, I was just there and I want to get back there as soon as possible.....am I going nuts?

You are <b>not</b> going nuts, rickc77. But! I do think you have come to the right place, we are all crazy for Disney :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter