• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paddlefish or Homecomin' for Lunch

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
On our departure day, my DH and I will be going to Disney Springs for lunch. We currently have Homecomin' booked. We ate there last October and loved it. Tonight I noticed that Open Table is offering 1000 points for certain restaurants, and Paddlefish is one of them. I have been wanting to eat there and the extra points are tempting. Which would you choose and why?

Stick with Homecoming. We loved it so much after our first meal we booked to return 2 days later :)

Homecomin' is outstanding. Some of our best meals have been there in the last year. It is now our only "must do"!

I have not eaten at Paddlefish so I can't really say anything about it. We ate there once when it was "Fulton's Crab House". We had a very good meal there before it became "Paddlefish".
We ate at Homecomin' last month and loved it. I would like to go there again. The moonshine cake dessert was great.
I say it would be good to try a place that you have never been to before. BUT at the same time, it would be hard for me to bypass "Homecomin'". The choice is yours. Happy dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter