Painful Ear Piercing

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
Youuuchhhh

I am in some pain right now, I originally had 1 earing.

My parents friends came over, they are really cool too. They both have lots of ear piercings. My moms friend, is someone who pierces peoples ears. She doesnt use the piercing gun to do it either, just a needle. Anyways she gave my little brother his first earing, he cried a little then he was happy, he re-pierced my moms ears, and added 2 more to each ear. Now my ears, wow, the most painful. My mom isn't even doing what I'm doing. For those of you know gages are the sizes of earings. Well, I just got my original size 16 that Ive had for 3 years, I just had it stretched with a needle to a size 14. Same with my other ear, I got it newly pierced today, (monday), well anyways, once these new earings come in Im going to be in alot of pain.. Im getting 2 more piercings right above what I already have right now, and the earings Im getting put in once they come in are 10 gage.. OWWWWW..... Right above my original piercings. 10 gage is huge, and the needles are painfull, this is what the earings will look like.

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=painxn5.png

They are gigantic.

Will post a pick once everything is done,

anybody else got some painful piercing stories?

Youuuchhhh

I am in some pain right now, I originally had 1 earing.

My parents friends came over, they are really cool too. They both have lots of ear piercings. My moms friend, is someone who pierces peoples ears. She doesnt use the piercing gun to do it either, just a needle. Anyways she gave my little brother his first earing, he cried a little then he was happy, he re-pierced my moms ears, and added 2 more to each ear. Now my ears, wow, the most painful. My mom isn't even doing what I'm doing. For those of you know gages are the sizes of earings. Well, I just got my original size 16 that Ive had for 3 years, I just had it stretched with a needle to a size 14. Same with my other ear, I got it newly pierced today, (monday), well anyways, once these new earings come in Im going to be in alot of pain.. Im getting 2 more piercings right above what I already have right now, and the earings Im getting put in once they come in are 10 gage.. OWWWWW..... Right above my original piercings. 10 gage is huge, and the needles are painfull, this is what the earings will look like.

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=painxn5.png

They are gigantic.

Will post a pick once everything is done,

anybody else got some painful piercing stories?

Wow. I have 2 piercings on each ear...But not like that earing! :faint:

But to tell the truth, a long LONG time ago * Probably when I was 6 years old * I went to get my ears pierced in the mall...I was very scared but very happy at the same time. Once they did the first ear piercing on my left ear I started crying and told them to stop. They didnt finish piercing my other ear that day. I went back to the mall the next day to get my other ear pierced. Since my mom * AmberDaze * knew how much I was scared, she said whenever I'm ready say ' go. ' I never said anything. :rotfl2: But my evil mother tricked me! She winked at the person doing my ears and she pierced my ears without me even knowing! :rotfl2: I was crying so much but I was VERY happy. ::yes:: That was the first time I ever got my ears pierced. The second time didnt hurt as much. :)

I know this isn't really PAINFUL ear piercings, but still, it hurt! :rotfl:

Sorry to double post

My dads friend has his right above his eye, 4 on the ears, 2 on the lip, 1 on the toung.

Now.... his piercing are HUMOUNGOUS, his earings are.. :scared1: 6 GAGE :scared1: Its stinkin huge as anything!! Its almost as big as his ear lobe but it looks cool..

Im afraid of getting holes in my flesh >_<

Thats weird how that works, you think the higher the number, the bigger the hole.
Its confusing :p

i got mine when i was 6. i got it done at Claires. they gave me this cute little teddy bear to squeeze :lmao: i didnt shed a tear! :eek: they said all the hig school boys that came to get theirs done cried like babies.. :lmao:

I've had a lot of troubles with my ears.

First off the back of my ear (kinda behind the ear) tore a bit, took a few years for that to heal. then i found out the painful way im allergic to gold @_@. recently (last night :lmao: ) i had to go to the doctors office. they first tested me for strep with a culture(sp?), which was NO fun. *gag* then she irrigated my ear about 30 times, just to find out squat happened. *colds are NO fun**duh**, thus i learned the past few days* i only cried a river after the first 20 times :lmao: then she's like "oh there's nothing i can do" and i was left in my own misery. it wasn't her fault, it's just my ears are so.. AARGH!! :guilty: *sigh* now if you'll excuse me, i have to go put peroxide in my ear :sad2:

Sorry to double post

My dads friend has his right above his eye, 4 on the ears, 2 on the lip, 1 on the toung.

Now.... his piercing are HUMOUNGOUS, his earings are.. :scared1: 6 GAGE :scared1: Its stinkin huge as anything!! Its almost as big as his ear lobe but it looks cool..

there were these dudes at the mall with 00 instead of 0. thats just stupid.

yes, and its a good half inch by half inch circle. 00 is about 3/4 inch by 3/4 inch. both circular.

Im afraid of getting holes in my flesh >_<

Thats weird how that works, you think the higher the number, the bigger the hole.
Its confusing :p

LOL. I never got any piercings. When I was a young teen, I wanted my ears done. But my mom said that if God wanted them there, he would have put them there. LOL And, I've always been extremely afraid of anything resembling needles coming at me. Much less a dull earring poking a hole in me. ;)

I've had a lot of troubles with my ears.

First off the back of my ear (kinda behind the ear) tore a bit, took a few years for that to heal. then i found out the painful way im allergic to gold @_@. recently (last night :lmao: ) i had to go to the doctors office. they first tested me for strep with a culture(sp?), which was NO fun. *gag* then she irrigated my ear about 30 times, just to find out squat happened. *colds are NO fun**duh**, thus i learned the past few days* i only cried a river after the first 20 times :lmao: then she's like "oh there's nothing i can do" and i was left in my own misery. it wasn't her fault, it's just my ears are so.. AARGH!! :guilty: *sigh* now if you'll excuse me, i have to go put peroxide in my ear :sad2:

I can't wear anything but gold. And if I wear too much 10k gold, I break out. I have very sensitive skin and my ears are sensitive themselves. Other very good reasons why I've never had any piercings.

Oh. And here's a chart on guage sizes for ya. :)
bodyjewelrysizing.gif

My story is terrible.
I was only about 5 or 6 and the lady who did them was only about maybe 18-19....
She had a ton of piercings and a lot of jewelry.(Bling and heavy earrings)
The first ear was fine.She did it quick and easy.
Then it was time for the second ear.
She punched it with the gun and I started to scream.She pulled it away quickly, until she noticed the gun was STUCK!!So then we finally got it off after about a half hour. It was so painful.
I cried.

omg I've seen people do HORRIBLE things to their ears. Things like putting those earrings that make a huge hole in their ear and the earring is a hoop so then they HANG things on this hoop. Things like MASTER LOCKS and....ugh it's just gross. I'll find a picture.

Uggh...I want my ears peirced but...scared of needles!

Uggh...I want my ears peirced but...scared of needles!

Theres nothing to be scared of if your over 8 years old. I got mine done at 8 or 9 in the mall, thats how I started, that was about a 20, or 18 gage, it did not hurt AT ALL. Then if your feeling confident go to one of the tattoo and piercing places, ask them for a bigger gage earing, or find your own personal piercer. If you get them done in the mall, it doesn't hurt at all, unless your young, also depends how thick your ear lobe is.

omg I've seen people do HORRIBLE things to their ears. Things like putting those earrings that make a huge hole in their ear and the earring is a hoop so then they HANG things on this hoop. Things like MASTER LOCKS and....ugh it's just gross. I'll find a picture.

My friend says I should get a master lock in both ears, but the make them specificly as earings, but the bad thing is it gets infected easy and it makes your ear hang really low and stretch out alot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter