Paint the night in WDW?

If it means I get to see PTN when I am in WDW this August I am for it, saw it three times in DL on trips down. Was a must see each time, would love to watch it again!

If so, I called it about 6 weeks ago on another thread. They need new barns or whatever to hold those floats in due to their size. When those are done, it'll come.

I believe that's what some of the floats are stored in, or at least that's how they are referred to. PTN floats were bigger than MSEP and so they need larger areas to hold them. That's what I've been led to believe is the hold up.

I believe that's what some of the floats are stored in, or at least that's how they are referred to. PTN floats were bigger than MSEP and so they need larger areas to hold them. That's what I've been led to believe is the hold up.

Oooookaaayyy, but do you have any evidence that they're putting up new barns... somewhere?

The electrical parade is in Disneyland until may or June then paint the night was supposed to start up again. Would hate to see it leave. Really hope the rumors are not true

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I am taking someone's word at face value who up until now I've never once had a reason to doubt. Perhaps it's no different than anyone else saying stuff and if that's the case, I'll take ownership of it. I do believe contrary to LOL's belief that they do want an increase in visitor numbers and believe that a parade would help...at least in some people's mind. Surely it would bring some locals in a few extra days a year and that has to translate into a few MickeyBars or popcorn or sodas sold.

Didn't I read somewhere that some of the PTN floats couldn't make the turn from Liberty Square into the hub? If that's true, don't see how they would send it to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter