Pak 'n Play ?

AnnaE4

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know what type of Pak 'N Play is provided at the resorts? I think it's a Graco but I'm not sure. I'm trying to find the dimensions for one just in case my daughter needs to sleep in it.

Denise

The only places we've been given a Pack N' Play was at the DVC hotels. All of the other resorts we've stayed in had fairly large full size cribs. They are metal, but have nice side bumpers and all the appropriate blankets. Our DD is tall for her age and fit comfortably in one at 2 years old, with room to grow still. In the DVC resorts though they are Graco Pack N' Plays.

We have always gotten a Graco Pack N Play at the disney reorts, at the Cabins, All Stars as well as the moderates. The Swan & Dolphin offer the fullsize metal cribs - never used one but saw them in the hall.

Personally (from reading your bunk bed post) I think your 2yo will be fine and much safer in the pack & play. You will also sleep better not worrying about her.

Perhaps you can call the resort directly and arrange for a full size if they are available? You can also rent equipment from a few orlando baby rental agencies. They deliver and pick up to/from the resort. I can't remember the names but a quick search should pull up 2 or 3.

If not make it an adventure for her to sleep in the "cool vacation bed/crib". I would suggest bringing your own sheet - even if you have to buy one - washed at home. I always found this made my girls much more comfortable away from home. They are pretty inexpensive - maybe you can get one with a fav character for her.

Have fun
TJ

One of the Orlando rental companies TJ spoke of is A Baby's Best Friend www.abbf.com I have used them in the past and are wonderful. Be wary of any hotel telling you they offer 'full size' cribs. . . I have been down that road before. Every time I have been told that, it's either a pack and play or a short colapsable crib.

Beast of luck on your trip!
:wave:

We just returned from a YC stay in Sept and we had the full size metal crib in our room. My baby slept great in the crib.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter