Pal Mickey... a friend indeed?

He is a plush Mickey that has a little computer in him. When you walk around the parks he will giggle , you then press his belly and he will give you info . He will also tell you when the lines are short on rides, when it is a good time to go get a seat for a parade. I thought he was worth it.

We bought one for our two girls to share on our last trip. They loved him! So much that they're always asking when Pal Mickey can go to Disneyland with us! Besides the park info, he gives trivia and jokes. Plus he plays games too. It really helped keep my kids busy when we were waiting in the lines.

In December, we saw people dressing him up in little costumes. I promised my girls we'd do that with our Mickey this time.

You can rent him or buy him whichever you'd prefer. My kids loved him too much to part with him.

He has a little belt clip. But when we were going to take him on a water ride, I'd put him in a plastic bag and pop him in my purse. I've see people also make carriers out of water bottle straps too.

You can buy him at your resort or any of the parks.

I love my pal Mickey!! He is neat. I knew I had to get one when I read it in my disney magazine!

I generally put him in my backpack unless it was a gentle ride, though I held him on Star Tours, but I've been one that one so many times at DL that I know every bump in it.

We got Pal Mickey last September and he'll be making his third trip with us in June. I think he's great. His jokes are very corny, and the 5th-or-so time hearing them .. well, it does start to get a little old. But walking around World Showcase with him telling us things every few feet, that was great. We had a lot of fun with him. He just seemed to be having such a good time. ;)

I put Mickey in my backpack on RnRC and any rides where they tell you to stow stuff .. Star Tours comes to mind. I did hold him up for the picture on ToT and Splash Mountain though. He looks so cute with his arms in the air.

How much does it cost to rent or buy Pal Mickey?

Originally posted by Suzanne033
How much does it cost to rent or buy Pal Mickey?

$60 to buy, $8 per day to rent. :)

Where do you rent them in the parks? Do you have to return them to the same store you rented them (like if you start at MK and end at MGM and you return him at MGM)?

Thanks!
DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter