Pal Mickey

llebrekniT

I did know once, only I've forgotten
PAL MICKEY Does anyone have a picture of Pal Mickey? Can you buy one before going to the park? I'm sure we will want to buy, not rent one. My kids will have a great time fighting over him. Is he soft, fuzzy or hard, plastic. Come with batteries? Please tell me everything you know. Thanks!:earsgirl: :earsgirl:

I was just about to post a question about Pal Mickey too. My question is the same as one of yours...can you buy him before the trip? and where/how do I do this?? Thanks, Dawn

http://www.giftsofalifetime.com/shopping.html

This site has them a bit cheaper than the other site listed. I inquired to Disney about the rentals and the hygiene issue being a plush doll. That just seems gross to me being carried all day by germing sticky hands then going to someone else the next day. They said they are dry cleaned each night...still:eek:

I'll be buying mine own at check-in at The Lodge.

I didn't notice until someone wrote about the price... Main Street Mega Store has really raised their price on Pal Mickey!

I bought Mom's the week they hit the resorts in WDW, and I think it was $60.

Sorry for the poor info...

You can also find them on ebay

Wendy

I'm having the concierge staff buy one and set it in the room before we get to our room at the Poly. I read this on these boards and decided that would be a good idea. My kids are going to have to share him, every day one of them will get to carry him. I understand that he can be hard to keep on with the little clip they provide, but someone suggested buying a water bottle strap to carry him with? I will just have to see what works for us....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter