Palo and Dinner Sitting?

LD500

Mouseketeer
My wife and I have booked Palo on semi-formal night on the Wonder.
Can we still bring our kids to our regular sitting for dinner (and eat next to nothing ourselves) or do we totally forfeit the regular dinner sitting once we book Palo?

We could probably just bring the kids to the buffet that day but wanted to see if we had the option to, in a sense, eat two dinners. I promise, not trying to eat two dinners myself :)

My wife and I have booked Palo on semi-formal night on the Wonder.
Can we still bring our kids to our regular sitting for dinner (and eat next to nothing ourselves) or do we totally forfeit the regular dinner sitting once we book Palo?

We could probably just bring the kids to the buffet that day but wanted to see if we had the option to, in a sense, eat two dinners. I promise, not trying to eat two dinners myself :)

You ABSOLUTELY can do this, many, many of us have. You are assigned the same table number for your main dining and if you're at Palo, no one else sits there. But for sure you can go with your kids, have a salad or something and then have your full dinner at Palo.

Love the prospects of massive gluttony. Thanks for the answers.
Hope the Wonder can pack the extra weight I will gain.

You most certainly can! Eat whatever you feel like and then eat again at Palo's! Have a blast and happy cruising!

we don't have kids, but we stopped by our regular table afterward and had coffee with our table mates.

I would say save ALL the room in your stomach that you have for Palo! :thumbsup2 The dining room food pales in comparison. But yes, feel free to bring your kids or swing by for part of your regular dining rotation time.

We've done it three different ways on different cruises -- sat for two dinners, take kids to the buffet before we go to Palo, and, on our recent cruise, sent the kids to dinner by themselves and headed off to Palo just the two of us.

Obviously, the kids have to be old enough and mature enough to go to dinner on their own, but our kids loved dining without us and our waiters made them feel extra special and grown up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter