Palo Attire Changes??

Shooter

Jake's Disney Dad
I was glancing over some of the latest Navigators posted on Dave's site and the Castaway Club site and I noticed at the top where they always have noted that evening's dining attire, they now have Palo - Jacket recommended.

This has never been up there before. It has always been just that evening ie. casual, semi formal, etc. I have never seen any reference that Palo recommends a jacket.

I've been there twice and worn a jacket only once.

Has something changed or am I imagining things?

Also, I've been so far removed from these boards lately that I have noticed REAS and have seen references to folks getting reservations to Palo and the Spa shortly after there documents arrived. What is this? Can you now reserve without waiting to do it onboard.

Any help would be appreciated.

Palo has had the "Jacket Recommended" attire suggestion since DCL started operations in 1998. It hasn't changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter