Palo brunch - Fantasy vs Wonder - approximately the same experience?

EskiLvr

Mouseketeer
DH and I finally got to enjoy the incredibly indulgent experience that is Brunch in Palo when we cruised Alaska in 2015. We’re coming up on our booking window for our next adventure on the Fantasy - am I right in thinking that it’s a similar experience on the bigger ships to what we enjoyed on the Wonder?

(the last time we sailed on the Fantasy, we had two teenagers with us. This time, it’s just us - whoo hoo!)

DH and I finally got to enjoy the incredibly indulgent experience that is Brunch in Palo when we cruised Alaska in 2015. We’re coming up on our booking window for our next adventure on the Fantasy - am I right in thinking that it’s a similar experience on the bigger ships to what we enjoyed on the Wonder?

(the last time we sailed on the Fantasy, we had two teenagers with us. This time, it’s just us - whoo hoo!)
Yes, basically the same experience. But the room is different. I liked them both.

Both are good. I prefer the classic ships layout as they have it in the back of the boat and it is very open. The ones we have done on the Fantasy and Dream seem like the food is in a closet. The room is kind of small and closed in compared to the one you just did on the Wonder.

Both rooms are very nice, a Palo brunch in either is amazing!!!

FE4B35A8-6145-49B1-90B2-5F1DF734EB25.jpeg Last month, did a brunch on the Fantasy. Food was, as always, amazing, but like the older ships better due to the layout, more in the center. Thing I missed last month were several examples of food on the “order menu” and the big Parmesan cheese.

Don’t miss out on the brunch in Palo.

I love it when they have the big Parmesan cheese wheel out and you can get fresh cheese right out of it.

We always get the chicken parm, grape pizza and an eggs Benedict to sharre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter