Palo Brunch for vegetarian

Magical_Suitcase

aka: kid-at-heart
Disney is great with alternative dining options. Regarding Palo brunch and the antipasti selection, do they have a vegetarian option? If so, and if you have them to share, photos would be great.

I don’t remember the specifics, but I know my family (who eat finfish but not shellfish or other meats) had plenty to eat at Palo brunch in January. Just tell your server what you can or can’t eat, and you can certainly get an antipasti plate without meat, as shown above.

They will legit pretty much bring you whatever you want/need based on your dietary preferences. I'm laco/ovo vegetarian and I've always walked out of Palo brunch absolutely STUFFED full.

We've still been successful at getting the grape flatbread at brunch this year -- another secret vegetarian option to try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter