Palo Brunch Lava Cake

rere101399

DISmom
Also known officially as the Chocolate Amaretto Fondant…this cake is one of the two main reasons I love Palo brunch. I was watching a vlog of the Wish and saw on the 1923 lunch menu one day that there was a molten chocolate hazelnut cake. It looks verrrry similar to the Palo one. I’m sure the Palo hazelnut gelato does not compare to whatever ice cream this 1923 cake is served with but overall someone who knows tell me please…does this lunch dessert come anywhere close to tasting like the Palo fondant cake??

Also known officially as the Chocolate Amaretto Fondant…this cake is one of the two main reasons I love Palo brunch. I was watching a vlog of the Wish and saw on the 1923 lunch menu one day that there was a molten chocolate hazelnut cake. It looks verrrry similar to the Palo one. I’m sure the Palo hazelnut gelato does not compare to whatever ice cream this 1923 cake is served with but overall someone who knows tell me please…does this lunch dessert come anywhere close to tasting like the Palo fondant cake??
I don't think I have ever had the lava cake in Palo. But we had lunch in Triton's in June and had the molten chocolate hazelnut cake. It was the best dessert I have ever had on DCL, by far.

Can I ask about the Palo Brunch? Is it all you can eat? Can I have more than one of each offering?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter