Palo Brunch on 3 and 4 days

Dismama2

Mouseketeer
Is Palo brunch available on 3 and 4 day cruises? If so how many/which days, and are reservations easy to get. Looking at a last minute cruise - in October or November on the Dream (possibly Fantasy).

For my upcoming 3 night October cruise Palo brunch was available on the sea day only. It is currently not available. I don't know if post-pandemic they open up more spots once people are onboard like they used to do.

Is Palo brunch available on 3 and 4 day cruises? If so how many/which days, and are reservations easy to get. Looking at a last minute cruise - in October or November on the Dream (possibly Fantasy).
Historically Palo brunch has only be available on sea days. What that means for post-COVID cruises, no way of knowing currently.

Pre-Covid the Dream 3 night cruises did offer brunch on the Nassau day as there was no day at sea. But, they have not yet cruised to Nassau.

We're still scheduled to go to Nassau on my Nov cruise, and Palo Brunch is being offered on the Nassau port day (3-night cruise)

I am booked for a Nov. 1 cruise on the Dream. Palo brunch for us has only been offered on the at sea day. I checked last week and it still had availability it is currently sold out. Looks like it’s the only adult dining option sold out at the moment.

Since the Nov 1 is a 4 night with a sea day, I would not expect them to offer Palo brunch on your Nassau day. But, that could change, so keep looking. You might also be able to add it once you are on board.

We are on the 3-night Oct 15 Dream cruise going to nassau and CC—no sea day—and we have Palo on Nassau day. That os how it was prepandemic on the 3-nights as well.

edited to add, yes it is very hard to book.

Last edited:
Don’t give up hope!!!!! I book LAST MINUTE my 8/20 3 night and had a later check in, so I didn’t get up to Palo until later then I’d have liked… the put my on a waitlist… I was about 8 down… I got a call later that day to say they could fit us in… now it could be that I was Platinum 🤷🏻‍♀️… there was only a 10am time available, but we took it and it was great… oh also on the 3 night it was CC both days and brunch was the 1st day. Good luck 🍀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter