Palo Buffet vs. Table Service

When we went to Palo again after the buffet was gone, I ordered a cheese plate (not on the menu) and the server looked at me as if I was another galaxy
I can say we didn't have that issue on the Fantasy or the Magic (although I know if we were overall vegetarian we'd have more issues - my dad's partner is pescatarian and my husband's family doesn't generally consume pork products). When we went in May, they didn't have any issue making a non-meat appetizer tray:

IMG_4522(1).jpg

I can say we didn't have that issue on the Fantasy or the Magic (although I know if we were overall vegetarian we'd have more issues - my dad's partner is pescatarian and my husband's family doesn't generally consume pork products). When we went in May, they didn't have any issue making a non-meat appetizer tray:

View attachment 835767
That plate looks pretty good, thanks for sharing.
We sailed the Wonder right after Covid and the menu options at Palo were kind of limited, as well as the service, we thought. Thank God things are back to normal. We might try Palo again on our next cruise to see how it is.
I only Wish they brought back the brunch buffet.

I preferred the mini desserts too. Like some have said we often didn’t order much if anything from the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter