Palo Nutella Lava Cake

We just got off the Dream yesterday and it was brought out without us asking for it. However, our server called it a chocolate lava cake and there was no mention of Nutella, and we didn’t taste any Nutella. As a side note I was shocked at how much smaller the buffet was than on Magic/Wonder. Most of my favorites I had on the classic ships were missing, which was a bummer. Of course I still had to be rolled out of there anyway.

Yes, we just got off the Fantasy today, 4/13/19. We had the good fortune to have dined at Palo for both brunch and dinner. And yes, for the brunch, our server explained that they have a "Nutella" souffle. He explained that the hazelnut/chocolate mixture was all hand-made, so it was not truly "Nutella" (a commercial trade name, I believe, like Kleenex) which was great because like some other comments before, I am not a big fan of Nutella, but this dessert was fantastic! ::yes::

We just got off the Dream yesterday and it was brought out without us asking for it. However, our server called it a chocolate lava cake and there was no mention of Nutella, and we didn’t taste any Nutella. As a side note I was shocked at how much smaller the buffet was than on Magic/Wonder. Most of my favorites I had on the classic ships were missing, which was a bummer. Of course I still had to be rolled out of there anyway.

I totally agree! After experiencing a Palo Brunch on the Magic & Wonder, I was underwhelmed by the display on the Fantasy. I also noticed that several of my favorite items were missing.

Sorry to hear that the Fantasy brunch was not as good as the Magic/Wonder. What of your favorite things was it missing?

Sorry to hear that the Fantasy brunch was not as good as the Magic/Wonder. What of your favorite things was it missing?

Deviled eggs, the smoked salmon in a cup with onion & other garnish (they had smoked salmon but it was different), and maybe I missed it but I didn’t see the aged Parmesan.

The aged Parmesan was definitely there because I ate some. I was looking for the deviled eggs though…I wondered why they wouldn't have them?

The aged Parmesan was definitely there because I ate some. I was looking for the deviled eggs though…I wondered why they wouldn't have them?

I had a feeling I probably had overlooked the Parmesan!

The other missing item I was really bummed about was the almond croissant. I didn’t have one at Palo brunch on the Magic because I was too full, then I read on these boards that it was amazing, so I was really looking forward to trying it since I love almond croissants.

Just off the Wonder this past weekend. Our server brought it to us too. We weren't expecting it, and were full so each had half a bite. It was delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter