Palo question and sea food night 4 night cruise

TinkerbellTris

DIS Veteran
Questions….
1. Can you order the chicken parm at Palo for dinner?
2. On the 4 night Mexico cruise what night is sea food night and is that formal night?
3. Also what night is pirate night?
4. Oddly enough it only lets me book Palo for 2 of us when there is in fact 3 of us all adults. Can I call and change it to 3? I booked it for 2 of us because it won’t let me select 3. Anyone else have this happen?

Thank you so much for your replies!

Last edited:
There are no "seafood nights" on DCL - but I take it you may be referring to the Captain's Gala Dinner which has lobster and is featured during the 2nd half of a cruise in Lumiere, Triton, Royal Court/Palace on voyage 7-nights and longer (sometimes on a 6-noghter... So if this is what you are asking about, then it is not happening on a 4-night cruise. Typically, the special menu on that cruise would be Pirates.

On your Palo booking question, is it that it that you are unable to select one of the guest... or just that when you tried booking for 3... it says that there is no availability? If the later, DCL has a number of pre-bookable table of different sizes (2,4,...)... It could be that all 4-seaters are currently booked. You could try to call DCL to ask... or go to the dining change location upon embarkation to modify an existing Palo booking or make a new one/get waitlisted

Yes! Captain gala, that’s what I was referring to. Thank you so much for your replies. I ended up calling in to DCL and was informed we were reserved for 2 tables and that there was glitch in booking thru the app. They were able to get us altogether at one table and fix the reservation. Thank you!

Questions….
1. Can you order the chicken parm at Palo for dinner?
2. On the 4 night Mexico cruise what night is sea food night and is that formal night?
3. Also what night is pirate night?
4. Oddly enough it only lets me book Palo for 2 of us when there is in fact 3 of us all adults. Can I call and change it to 3? I booked it for 2 of us because it won’t let me select 3. Anyone else have this happen?

Thank you so much for your replies!
we have asked about getting the chick parm at dinner and were told no. They're not set up for it at night.

Aww that’s to bad. I’m sure we will find something wonderful on the dinner menu to take its place. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter