• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Palo Question

wendyk

Disney Lover
Is Palo always busy? Do you always need a reservation? Is there ever a slow night where you could just walk in and have dessert and drinks?

Thanks,
Wendy

I know that the first night is the least busiest. If you want to go and just try it without a ressie, you can, but you might not get anything.

I think you will still be charged the service charge, so be forewarned.

Anne

Has anyone gone there for just desserts after they've eaten in the dining room? I'll gladly skip dessert if I know I can get a chocolate souffle instead! I'd even be happy to pay $5.00 extra!

Ask your dining room server or the head server if he could get you one. Anything is possible with Disney.

Rae

Hi,

We went to Polo last week on the first night and were also told that was the best night to go, but we were told you MUST have a reservation.

The chocolate souffle was AMAZING!

It is also true that one day we ate lunch in Parriott Cay (sp?) and saw on the way that another dining room was serving Key Lime Pie for dessert. So, we asked if they could get it for us and they did!! We got to eat the Asian Buffet and get the Key Lime Pie!

So, you can request an item in one restaurant if you know another is serving it. It wasn't a problem at all.

Wow!
That's great to know that Disney Magic does work! My Mom, the Dessert Queen, will be THRILLED!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter