Palo Question

CRNA11

Earning My Ears
We are cruising with family and friends and want to have a nice dinner at Palo's one night. Can you make reservations for 7 adults at the same table? Thanks

I think they should be able to accomodate that many. I've seen slightly larger groups that get the private room. I've also seen when they have had really large groups to give them several tables right next to each other so I would think the at a worst case scenerio they may have you at a table for 4 and a table for 3 next to each other. My bet is that you'll be able to all be at one table. Be sure when you make the reservation to have everyones name and room number.

Actually, when you make the reservation you only need to put it under one room number and one name. That way DCL lets you dine with friends that may be sailing with you and then they can make a reservation under their name for another night for all of you and you can dine there again!

We didn't know that our last cruise and my mother would have loved to have eaten there twice....:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter