Palo Reservation onboard???

bbn1122

DIS Veteran
I missed out on booking Palo for dinner or brunch on our 2 night cruise in June online. If I want to inquire about available reservation once onboard where do I go? I remember poster saying to go right to Palo once on board.

....keeping my fingers crossed...Palo...please....its my 50th birthday!!:woohoo:

Here's the smart advice: when you check in and receive your first-day Personal Navigator, READ IT!

Having been on the Magic and Wonder I can tell you reservations were made in WaveBands/Rocking' Bad D. And on one ship reservations could be made when boarding started, on the other it started at like 1 pm. Or you could wait until later in the day and call.

The only smart advice is to read the Navigator and follow the printed instructions.

They hold back plenty of ressies. On the Fantasy we booked both brunch and dinner whole on board. We went directly to Palo on embarkation day.

Difinitely read your welcome Navigator. They will note on there where to go. I've seen it in Wave Bands but on my Alaskan cruise last year it was in Studio Seas. I went up and got in line immediately. I was 5th in line. Waited about 1/2hour until they started but was able to get my brunch on the date I wanted.

FYI - I was booking for seven. They told me they could do a three and four table and do their best to put us in the same area. I was just happy we were at the same time. When we got there, they had a tables together and sat all seven of us!!

Thanks for the help.... I discovered a post regarding the same topic and the brunch. I thought I would have a shot once onboard. I think it maybe a little tougher since it only 2 nights, they are having brunch and tea on this cruise.

Thanks again....:thumbsup2

I had no problem booking Palo while onboard the Dream and that was on the DVC Member cruise where EVERYONE wanted to go to Palo and Remy. People change their minds, the ship holds back a certain amount... you'll have no problem. But between now and then, keep checking online. They pop up every now and then.

When you board there will be CMs in the atrium who will direct you wherever you want to go. Just let them know you want a Palo reservation and they can direct you.

Probably a stupid ?, but where do you get the welcome navigator when you board? We never did come across one on our prior cruise.

A copy of the Navigator should be handed to you when you check in. On both of my cruises I read the entire thing between check-in and boarding.

A copy of the Navigator should be handed to you when you check in. On both of my cruises I read the entire thing between check-in and boarding.
We were not given one at check-in. They had one posted next to GS and later there was a stack on the GS desk and I grabbed one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter