~Palo~

ChattyKathy

<font color=teal>We are elated to be cruising with
How can I figure out what night we want to do Palo? Any suggestions as to what night is best... I am assuming it would be the day at sea?
Anyone, everyone, someone?

Thanks~

Kathprincess:

Any night is a great night for Palo, as the food beats the heck out of the dining room food.

Originally posted by ChattyKathy
How can I figure out what night we want to do Palo? Any suggestions as to what night is best... I am assuming it would be the day at sea?
Anyone, everyone, someone?
Thanks~
Kathprincess:

Don't forget Palo does not allow children under 18 in... your daughter won't be able to go to dinner with you that night.

if you are on 3, 4, or 7 night....

On 3 day, you may want to double dip....going to your reg rotation restaurant and Palo later....vice versa if you have late seating - this creates a dilemma though, since you may miss one of the shows-all 3 shows on 3 day are excellent

On 4 day, clearly the last night of cruise is best for Palo(Wed)

On 7 day....I would recommend going the 2nd rotation of AP (no light show)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter