Pancakes

walnuts and peanut butter syrup or sometimes just butter and applesauce

Last edited:

No butter. More syrup than Buddy the Elf. I prefer the real stuff, but in a pinch I will take the fake. My moral compass is weak when sugar is involved.

If they’re chocolate chip pancakes, they require whipped cream...otherwise, just maple syrup.

NOM NOM NOM NOM bring the blackberry syrup

All of it , really though, as long as I'm not the one cooking them up! :D

Butter and Aunt Jemima/Log Cabin/Mrs. Butterworth's/Walmart brand good fake syrup. None of that crap maple syrup stuff.

Lol. I gotta agree. Give me the cheap, artificial no name brand!
The rest of my family only want pure maple syrup. :snooty:

Butter and syrup.

I would eat them all the time but I can’t make a pancake to save my life. I use my moms recipe and she has watched me make them and says I do everything right but whenever I make them they end up really dense. I’ve tried boxed mix but they’re always too flimsy.

Butter and syrup.

I would eat them all the time but I can’t make a pancake to save my life. I use my moms recipe and she has watched me make them and says I do everything right but whenever I make them they end up really dense. I’ve tried boxed mix but they’re always too flimsy.
Do you let the batter rest? Making sure not to over mix and letting the batter rest for at least ten minutes solved my pancake issues.

I like stuff in my pancakes not on them. Usually just butter and syrup. If I make cream cheese syrup I don’t use butter.

Real maple syrup.
Restaurants tend to put butter on pancakes, that's find. But at home I don't put butter on

Only make them from scratch, just maple syrup. Youngest daughter likes with cup up strwberies and sugar shook into a type of syrup

Fresh fruit (whatever I have) and a small amount of butter. No syrup (I do put some maple syrup IN the batter though). I make them most every morning for my (currently 3) teens. I maybe eat some 1 time a week. From scratch. The only way to fly. I can mix up a batch in less than 5 minutes, blindfolded. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter