• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pandaora Bracelets and Beads

jtlover

DIS Veteran
Has anyone bought these in Orlando and if so where?

Thinking of getting some beads

Thanks

I bought my bracelet and charms at a shop in the Florida Mall called Polkadotz. Also one of the stall/shops that is outside the other shops sells Chamelia charms at a good price. :goodvibes

A couple of years ago I got mine plus some beads at the jewellry store in Celebration. The lady there is very helpful.

Last year I wanted one of the leather ones and got that plus a bead at the Pandora store at Florida Mall as they didn't have the one I wanted in Celebration.

I think there is also a store at the top of I Drive that also does them.

Hi :goodvibes

Are the Pandora bracelets/charms less expensive in Orlando that they are in the uk?

Thanks

There is a Pandora shop at Florida Mall and also at Mall at Millenia!

The beads and the bracelets every time I have been have been the same price in dollars as they are in pounds so definitely cheaper over there! The £50 bracelet over here was $50 there :thumbsup2

Oh right, thats good to know, we're flying with Virgin this time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter