Pandora at Night Question

BridgetR3

Dreaming of Home
So I've been to Pandora at night a few times but I have never had to worry about the time before. We are going in March and want to show my mom the lights before we leave for dinner. Sunset on the day we are there will be 6:30 and dinner right now is scheduled at 7:20 at Wilderness Lodge. When do the lights turn on in relation to dusk/sunset?

Is this even feasible or should I move dinner? THANKS!

So I've been to Pandora at night a few times but I have never had to worry about the time before. We are going in March and want to show my mom the lights before we leave for dinner. Sunset on the day we are there will be 6:30 and dinner right now is scheduled at 7:20 at Wilderness Lodge. When do the lights turn on in relation to dusk/sunset?

"Sunset" is still very light outside.
It does not get "dark" until about 30 min. later than sunset.

Move dinner by at least a half-hour, if you want to see Pandora under nighttime conditions.

That would only be 50 minutes. from sunset to dinner. That doesnt account for the 15 minute walk from Pandora to the bus stop. 20 minutes to wait for the bus (maybe), and then another 3o minutes to get to wilderness lodge and 6 minutes from bus drop off to whispering canyon. You aren't going to make it using Disney transport, that's for sure. My opinion - Skip the lights unless you like eating late.

ya all the glowing lights and walkways don't really start until well after sunset then it gets dark out. it need to be pretty dark out to see all the glowing details

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter