Pandora, Brighton, Chamilia's, & kohls Help needed..

Oh my..... I have checked all my local stores and can't find this deal (free bracelet) anywhere. Can someone please tell me where they did? TIA

My local jeweler (in So Cal) is doing the Pandora promo (Pandora clasp bracelet free with $75 purchase) on Sept 22nd-24th.

I have a now full Pandora and love it!:banana: I also have a Chamila with just Disney charms (not finished)! I like the Pandora the best!:rotfl:

Oh my..... I have checked all my local stores and can't find this deal (free bracelet) anywhere. Can someone please tell me where they did? TIA

I saw on another site where someone she said some "states" opted out and that store owner where she went said to wait until next week.
I'm not sure what any of that means, but maybe some places will have a different promo next week :confused:

I have a Brighton bracelet and love it. I love the variety and quality, I get compliments on it all the time. Two of my sisters and my daughter have them too and they love them too. They run specials too and the other jewelry they have is nice as well.

Ok, so does anyone have a necklace form any of these brands? I am not a bracelet person at all, but I did see that the hallmark version offers a necklace to put the beads on. Anyone have a particular brand of necklace they prefer?

So basically all beads will fit the pandora bracelet and quality you think
Brighton, Chamilia's are equal to pandora?

Pandora beads will fit the chamilia bracelets and chamilia beads will fit the Pandora Bracelets as will a number of the other brands. But not all beads will fit the Pandora bracelets. For example, Troll beads (they have a really really nice selection of the glass beads) will not fit any other bracelets but the Troll bracelets as the beads and bracelet have a smaller inner diameter. However; Pandora,Chamilia, etc beads will fit the Troll bracelets.

Also, when buying off-brands beads be careful if they are threaded - make sure you can return. I've encountered a couple of knock-off beads (the real cheap ones) that did not have the same threading as my bracelet. Also, Pandora will cancel the warranty if you put non-pandora beads on their bracelet :confused3 - this is not the case with other brands of bracelets.

Chamilia and Troll beads are definitely equal in quality to Pandora - though slightly less expensive. I've not encountered the Brighton. I have bought some knock off beads from e-bay and some were close in quality; the ones which were sterling silver, while others were not; the ones which are 5/$1 and not sterling silver but they make a great filler to keep the other beads from sliding around.

I love love love my troll bracelet. Usually there is a deal if you buy the braclet you get the clasp for free. I love troll for a few reasons
1 you get to choose your clasp mine is a beautiful flower makes it look like a extra charm
2 it's the only bracelet that will fit all beads and charms from chamilla, troll, and pandora
3 the beads are one of a kind

Mine is beads and all Disney charms from chamilla love it!

There is a shop in Myrtle Beach, SC (where I used to live!) and I am on their email list, and they are doing the free bracelet thing this weekend.... I know that if you call them, they will ship your order to you - and the cool thing is if you are out of state there is no sales tax added to it! If there isn't a place near you doing it, and you can wait to get it in the mail - maybe go look and make a mental list of what you want - then see if some place does the same thing and you can get what you want mailed to you! :)

I love love love my troll bracelet. Usually there is a deal if you buy the braclet you get the clasp for free. I love troll for a few reasons
1 you get to choose your clasp mine is a beautiful flower makes it look like a extra charm
2 it's the only bracelet that will fit all beads and charms from chamilla, troll, and pandora
3 the beads are one of a kind

Mine is beads and all Disney charms from chamilla love it!

I love the look of the Troll bracelets...did you order online?

I have a full pandora braclet with with 7 pandora charms and 11 of the camillia charms all disney ones. I'm going to get a chamilia braclet next and move my disney ones on that one. Then I can get more pandora charms for my pandora one. I bought 7 disney ones while on vacation last week.

Does anyone know what the chamilia deal is with the free braclett?

I have a pandora bracelet and really like it. While in Disney last year I just had to have some Disney charms. I tried them on my bracelet and some of them didn't go on, so I tried a few of the same charm until I found one that fit correctly. I also have some cheaper charms that fit but don't thread. I really like these as my bracelet it full and it allows the charms to move more freely.

DH bought me a Chamilia bracelet for XMAS 2010. I love it because Chamilia offers so many Disney charms. I don't have all Disney charms but several. My DD's both have Chamilia bracelets and we all love them!

I'm in PA, and Waterloo Gardens (a local gardening/boutique shop) said they were offering the spend $100 in Pandora get a free $65 bracelet this weekend. Maybe you have a store like that? I saw it on their Facebook page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter