• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Pandora FPs Are Available for Booking*** Pandora Opens May 27th

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
As of 7:00a ET, Pandora FPs are available for booking.

Guests are booking
Flight of Passage
AND
Navi River Journey

ETA: Additional Warnings have now been added that now only 1 of the 2 Pandora rides can be chosen for FP.

As of 7:30a ET, guests can only book FP for 1 of the 2 Pandora rides. The remaining 2 FP slots can be used for 2 other available FP rides or attractions (just not a Pandora ride).

If Tier 1 (Pandora rides) FPs aren't available for booking, a guest can book FPs for 3 Tier 2 rides.

Last edited:
I booked mine for May 28th this morning.

Interestingly:
- I was able to book at 6:50am
- There was no "tier" implemented - I got both rides
- FPs were available for times starting at 8am when park open was originally scheduled for 9am. Guess hours changed!

I have to wait 3 more days to book for opening day not holding my breath on getting any FP

I just set up FP+ for May 27 at AK and the app on my iPhone let me book both rides in Pandora World of Avatar. Just an FYI, anyone else able to do this ?

I had fastpasses booked for 5/24 in AK. Trying to modify. Wouldn't I be able to see the pandora fastpass selections? I'm NOT canceling what I have just to see if Pandora will show up.

It doesn't seem to have tiers....I was able to book both attraction for may 27th. Do you think it's ok or are they going to change one of them?

Yes, no tiering at AK for me either.

I got FoP and NRJ on both May 27 and May 28.

Have to rethink touring now and rope drop. Maybe we can skip Pandora Rope Drop and instead do everything else where there are no people at RD LOL.

:wizard:

I got both on the 28th as well. I just tried to repeat that on 5 different days and now it is definitely preventing it. I guess it was just a glitch that happened for the first 30 minutes or so and some of us got lucky.

I just tried to book both and it will only allow 1. Bummer.

I also tried to modify the time of the one 1 have and it is saying there is no availability. I am booking for a party of 8 so maybe that is why.

Does anyone know, if someone goes in and neither is available in the tier 1, will it allow you to book 3 in tier 2? Or do you lose a FP?

I also tried to modify the time of the one 1 have and it is saying there is no availability. I am booking for a party of 8 so maybe that is why.

Sorry that must have been a glitch. I see numerous times available for Na'vi now.

I was honestly surprised about how many times are still available (even though I know still only 60+ people can book). Also the system didn't crash or have any real delays for me. The most I had was a 2 minute wait screen that showed the floating mountain and indicated I was in a queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter