• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Pandora FPs Are Available for Booking*** Pandora Opens May 27th

DVC members are the ones getting emails. DVC previews are for a more limited time though only 9AM-11AM May 13-22.

AP holders got emails as well. It went alphabetically through the system. Fiance got his at like 9 am and mine came in around 10:30 so that makes the most since as he is an H and I'm a W.

It was nice though that now that MDE tracks all this they were able to release a link that works publicly. I tried for the sake of research to get a 2nd time slot after my fiance grabbed ours and the system said Opps please adjust your party as there are members who are either not AP holders or already have reservations for this event. So I would not have been able to book a 2nd slot.

With the tiering glitch this morning I actually got NRJ, FoP and RoL all on the evening of May 28.

LOL, it was 5AM for me and I had an alarm set on my phone. HOWEVER, there was a big storm in Colorado and we lost power at 3AM!:scared1: Thankfully I had my laptop and iPhone all charged and was able to use my iPhone as an Internet hotspot and log on to MDE and get all my FPs. :worship:

:wizard:

By the way if you were lucky to get both in a day with the "glitch", it appears you can't modify them. I tried to change the time on both and it just opens the page with "other experiences" not the one with other available times even though I know other times are still available as I can check with a second set of fast passes I am handling for four other people who only wanted the River Ride.

AP holders got emails as well. It went alphabetically through the system. Fiance got his at like 9 am and mine came in around 10:30 so that makes the most since as he is an H and I'm a W.

It was nice though that now that MDE tracks all this they were able to release a link that works publicly. I tried for the sake of research to get a 2nd time slot after my fiance grabbed ours and the system said Opps please adjust your party as there are members who are either not AP holders or already have reservations for this event. So I would not have been able to book a 2nd slot.

Well three of us with same last name, only one of us has gotten an email.

How are you guys able to book a FP when it's not 60 days out yet? What resort/dates do you have for your stay?

I have a stay on May 24th at Pop Century and May 24th is as far out as I can book a FP+ reservation. How can you book May 27th already?

Help?

I got no email. APer. Woke up to all the hoopla. Not bothering with it. My sons aren't AP holders and I won't do it without them. Honestly, I have no big "must see" feeling on this. I stayed up this morning to try for my family.

How are you guys able to book a FP when it's not 60 days out yet? What resort/dates do you have for your stay?

I have a stay on May 24th at Pop Century and May 24th is as far out as I can book a FP+ reservation. How can you book May 27th already?

Help?
You'd need to check out of Pop on the 27th to have a booking window that lengthy.

Help?

My stay is May 21-28. My FP window opened up on the 22nd. When the 60 day window opens you can book for your entire trip.
If your stay starts on May 24th, your 60 window doesn't open until tomorrow.

One more thought on which of the two Pandora attractions to FastPass VS which to wait in line for. Which one has the more entertaining queue?

One more thought on which of the two Pandora attractions to FastPass VS which to wait in line for. Which one has the more entertaining queue?
That won't be known until the previews begin in May. They may use the FP queues so it may be awhile before the Standby queue is described. DISers booking their FPs this morning benefitted from the Tier-glitch and have FPs for both rides. So they also won't be in the Standby queues. :)

That won't be known until the previews begin in May. They may use the FP queues so it may be awhile before the Standby queue is described. DISers booking their FPs this morning benefitted from the Tier-glitch and have FPs for both rides. So they also won't be in the Standby queues. :)
AP/DVC previews will be using the full queue. (I assume)

Is there any official word on single rider queues for the Pandora attractions?

There's been no mention of single-rider for Flight of Passage. The Navi River Journey boats hold 8 people so no single rider for that one. Perhaps @rteetz may know.

AP/DVC previews will be using the full queue. (I assume)

Is there any official word on single rider queues for the Pandora attractions?

Just thinking it through ...

Flight will be similar as Soarin' in loading so I assume they will do same, fill rows with numbers and call back for a one or two to fill out the row.

The boat, I imagine like other boat rides and I've never sat with strangers on them.

Last edited:
There's been no mention of single-rider for Flight of Passage. The Navi River Journey boats hold 8 people so no single rider for that one. Perhaps @rteetz may know.
I do not know yet of any single rider lines. I doubt it because Soarin does not have a single rider line.

Disney emails are all random.

I never got one, I used a link here and signed up around 9:30. Wife got the email around noon. I still never got one.

I do not know yet of any single rider lines. I doubt it because Soarin does not have a single rider line.
It does in California so there is no inherent issue with SR and Soarin. I have no idea of the logistics of SR but would presume some queues make it easier to implement than others. The queue in California is much shorter than at WDW. SR folks use the same queue as FP folks there.

It does in California so there is no inherent issue with SR and Soarin. I have no idea of the logistics of SR but would presume some queues make it easier to implement than others. The queue in California is much shorter than at WDW. SR folks use the same queue as FP folks there.

I just don't think it's necessary. And given there are so few in WDW, one of which is often longer than the SB/FP+ lines, I don't think it's something Disney worries about when designing. They even seemed to have taken care of the issue with how they are usually loading 7DMT, with even and odd families.

And I have to say kinda surprised that SR and FP are sent in same line ... how at the end do you determine that someone is SR. Could we not as a family enter as SR, and by time we get to the ride be "FP" who want to ride together? How do they keep them apart and riding alone?

Disney emails are all random.

I never got one, I used a link here and signed up around 9:30. Wife got the email around noon. I still never got one.

I got the email, but had already signed up from the link. I signed up on my phone though without access to a printer. They never sent me a confirmation email. I did a screenshot of the confirmation page but that is all I have. Does anyone know a way to access the confirmation page from your MDE? I would just feel better if I had the confirmation but it looks like the email will not be forthcoming. Thanks!

I just don't think it's necessary. And given there are so few in WDW, one of which is often longer than the SB/FP+ lines, I don't think it's something Disney worries about when designing. They even seemed to have taken care of the issue with how they are usually loading 7DMT, with even and odd families.

And I have to say kinda surprised that SR and FP are sent in same line ... how at the end do you determine that someone is SR. Could we not as a family enter as SR, and by time we get to the ride be "FP" who want to ride together? How do they keep them apart and riding alone?
They still have paper FPs there. SR riders are given their own card by the CM at the entrance to the FP queue. As both approach the CM at the end of the queue, the single riders are directed to the side to let FP through and when needed are sent down to board in a separate line.

It is true that Soarin SR at DLR is sort of like RNR at WDW. It often does not save any time.

Even so, DLR has lots more rides with SR than WDW. And all work really well for short wait times except for Soarin. I think they have six SR queues there with less overall rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter