Pandora Help needed.

bobandkevin

Mouseketeer
Hi, we are visiting WDW in early October. this will be our first time visiting since Pandora debuted.
We are planning to go on thursday, october 5th in the evening to experience Pandora at night (arrving around 4pm).

That being said, our hopes are to get a FoP fastpass (fingers crossed), as well as everest.
We have a 6pm Dining reso at Tiffin's but I can cut that loose if necessary.
Also, would like to see RoL at 8pm.

That all being said, is this even remotely possible?
we plan to return Sunday moring to try to pick up anything we miss (aside from RoL, obviously)

Thanks for your wisdom.
Kevin

The hardest thing will be getting a fp to FOP. Think it will be possible to do all three. I managed to get a FP for FoP in the evening which i think is easier than trying and gettting one during the day.

I got a morning FoP FP for day 3 at the minute my 60 day window opened.
I also did it again two days later as a walk on by being at the park at 7:30 am (they let us in to Pandora at 8:40)

We have a 6pm Dining reso at Tiffin's but I can cut that loose if necessary.
Also, would like to see RoL at 8pm.
Unless you get a FP for Fop it seems like you are trying to pack a little too much with arriving at the park at 4pm and they have listed a closing time of 7:30 (so im guessing a real closing after ROL). With dinner it doesn't give you much to work with -- If you get your FP for FOP then you could accomplish what you want, but that would mean getting the FP for the 2 rides between 4-5:15 (giving you time to get to your dining reservation) or 7:15-7:45. I think you need to re consider the dining reservation and maybe put ROL on the back burner or hit it only it you can.

The hardest thing will be getting a fp to FOP. Think it will be possible to do all three. I managed to get a FP for FoP in the evening which i think is easier than trying and gettting one during the day.
thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter