Pandora Store on Mainstreet

I got my Mickey one at the jewelry store on Main St. in MK last week in the new Pandora section. At the time, they had several of the sorcerer's hat that folks were asking about. I didn't want another dangle or anything in blue at this point so I didn't get it. Left it for one of you guys!

How long do the park exclusive charms usually stay available? I'd like to start my first Pandora bracelet this summer, but I can't afford to buy all the beads that I want now. Will they be avaiable in a year, or are they limited time? I'd hate to miss one that I have my heart set on (and that's several right now! lol).

Regular charms are anywhere between $35 and $65. I don't know how much the Disney ones are. I don't have a pandora yet either, but adding Disney charms sure got me interested in a hurry! Lol

Do the Pandora stores at WDW carry the mens line?
I'd consider it if so. Though, the only Disney charm I think I could pull off would be the AK one and Monorail.

@BrittyRo, If you mean the dangling sorcerer hat then yes, Uptown has it (2 days ago while I was there).

Oh boy. When I called the Merchandise line they said they were sold out in Florida and only available in California... Oh man I hope they have it in 3 weeks. I've been thinking about that charm since I saw it. I want it so bad.

Would anyone know locations at Disney World to buy park exclusive charms? We are here now and trying to find the 2015 charm but not having luck. We've tried Uptown Jewelers, Mouse Gear at Epcot, and Animal Kingdom, and they were all out of this charm. We're going to try Downtown Disney today.

I've always seen the biggest selection in Magic Kingdom at Uptown Jewellers. We were there a week ago and they indeed had the 2015 charm. You named the best places to check. If DTD doesn't have it, I'd be hopeful for a restock at one of the stores

Well we checked everywhere in Disney World that sells the exclusives and they are all sold out of the 2015 charm.

We're here for another week so we're hoping for a restock but it isn't looking good. :(

Yay! My wife found the 2015 charm at Uptown Jewelers. It was just restocked. We are so happy.

Hi BrittyRo, I'm not sure how often, we just kept checking in and were lucky.

Where are the park exclusives sold besides uptown Jewelers? Is there a location in any other park or hotel?

Also pandoras free bracelet event is going on this weekend, spend $100 and get a free bracelet. Worth it if you know you want to get something!

I am almost certain that Disney is not honoring the free bracelet promo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter