Panic..just had a thought!!...

Melodyuk

Mouseketeer
I received my confirmation from Disneyland when I booked and it said print and bring with us to book in... are they supposed to send out the half board vouchers? or do you get given them at check in??

:confused3

Last year we booked with Fleetway travel and they posted everything to us before departing.

I think you get them when you get there:)

Have a good trip:cool1:

Just realised it's 3 weeks until you go - I had the email confirmation thing as well but they also said I would receive something by post about 2 weeks before we go, so you might get them in the post? You could always give them a ring tomorrow to check?

Ok just read another thread and it says you get the HB vouchers when you check in at the hotel:thumbsup2

phew ! Thanks :)

The panic of going in 3 weeks is kicking in lol... must get planning!!!
Then almost straight after we are back its Christmas wooooo hoooo x

I only ever get my booking confirmation by email from Disney - I print that off, and I get everything else when I check in at the hotel (ie park tickets, half board vouchers, prepaid character meal vouchers etc).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter