• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parade routes

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
Where do the parades start? I was thinking we want to catch the Pixar Parade at the first stop so we can go ride more rides, but will we be able to get into the Backlot while they're at the sun fountain thing? I'm also curious about the DL parade. Does it always start in Fantasyland? Also, are there places there that you can't pass when the parade is on? :dance3:

Check the park guide for showtimes since park closing will determine what time the parade runs. When the park closes later, the parade runs at 3:30 from Small World to Main Street, and then at 6:30 from Main Street to Small World. When the park closes early, the parade starts at Small World and ends at Main Street.

There are areas that are roped off during the parade, but Disneyland always has a walking path for those who are not watching the parade, but trying to get someplace. You may not be able to cross the street during certain times since the float is coming, but when it passes, they will temporarily open up the walkway again.

The Pixar parade starts at 5:15 daily right by the Hollywood backlot. You can get to the attractions in the backlot during the parade, but you would have to walk around it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter