Paradise Cove Luau... which package would you get?

EcbLovesMickey

Willing to Work for Disney Dollars!!!
We are currently booked at the Paradise cove luau with their basic package, but I’m debating upgrading. Anyone have experiences with the different “levels” there?

When DH and I went last year, we got the Orchid package. We were seated just to the right of center stage right behind the tables for the people who purchased the deluxe package.

I think I have always done deluxe. I like my food brought to me. Hate buffet lines :)

For those that have done the Aulani Luau and Paradise Cove, which would you chose? I took too long to book and the VIP package for the Aulani Luau is no longer available. I like the idea of unlimited drinks being included.

We did the deluxe because I wanted to be as close as possible to the stage. Not having to stand in the buffet line was good too. I did have to wait in line for my Mai tai, but I met a couple with a mutual friend (OMG what were the odds??!) so that worked out great. We got several free pictures, free drinks, some little cooler bags, and money for other trinkets from the gift shop (which could've been skipped) too. I felt like it was as "worth it" as a Disney character meal--paying for the experience.

For those that have done the Aulani Luau and Paradise Cove, which would you chose? I took too long to book and the VIP package for the Aulani Luau is no longer available. I like the idea of unlimited drinks being included.

I would do the Paradise Cove Luau or the Fia Fia one at Marriott KoOlina but it is on tuesday only. Though neither of them gives you unlimited alcohol.

Subscribing. What are the differences between VIP and general admission at Aulani? Is it better seats and unlimited drinks? I'm also curious about what the differences are between Paradise Cove and the Aulani luau. Thank you.

So we decided on the Orchid (middle) package. I have the coupon from the Entertainment book, so we got a good discount. Still about half the price of the Aulani basic one!

We sat in the budget seats at Paradise Cove a few years back. We were very far away from the stage but right by the buffet tables, so that part was convenient. The food was sub par. So were the drinks. I wouldn't go again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter